Steps for mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can disrupt the mold spores throughout your home/business. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home. Mold spores can be airborne days before landing.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of East Hamilton/Fairfield for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of East Hamilton/Fairfield specializes in mold remediation and restoration. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
See Signs of Mold? Call Us Today – 513-858-1071